Friday, July 04, 2014

Let Me Introduce Myself...

So... this is it... my first blog post! My name is Akino, but a few people think that my nickname is Kiki... hence the name "akinokiki". :) I'm a 14 year-old girl who is just getting into makeup. I love DIY's, gift-making, baking, and all that good stuff. Outside of all that, I play the violin and I love animals. I'm Canadian, and I'm half Japanese. I speak three languages; english, french and japanese. As I said before, I love animals... I have three cats at home.
Now for the more interesting stuff... my hobbies! I have so many hobbies, but I'll only name three; otherwise you'll be here for hours! Here they are:

•making different breakfasts. I know that's really weird, but I like trying new recipes for pancakes, waffles, crepes, pannekoeken and other brunch foods!
•making homemade presents for family and friends. I love how much thought and creativity you can put into it :)
•makeup: I'm really still a beginner; in fact I barely own any makeup at all. I made this blog partly so that I can share my journey through the land of makeup ;)

Now about this blog. I will be posting DIY ideas, recipes, makeup reviews, or whatever else I feel like talking about... stay tuned for my next posts!

-Kiki :)



*Side note: I probably use way too many exclamation marks and smiley faces, but hey, I like getting my emotions across to the world! :)*

No comments :

Post a Comment

2