Saturday, August 09, 2014

Favourite Summer Lip Colour 2014


I've found it - the perfect lip product that I've been loving all summer. This product is the Colour Riche Balm by L'Oreal Paris in the colour 418 (Caring Coral) . It has a very luxurious, moisturizing formula and a sheer tint that creates the "my lips but better" look. It also has a shiny finish which I think is lovely for the summer; and better yet, it isn't even sticky, so my hair doesn't get stuck in it when it's down. (Let's be real here, we all have that one lip gloss that gets so much hair stuck in it)...



I just think that it's so perfect for summer because the colour's a pretty coral, but it's sheer, so it's quick and easy to apply even without a mirror. Not only that, but it's basically an all-in-one product for the summer, complete with a lip balm-like formula and SPF 15. This prevents my lips from chapping or burning when I'm out all day. This tinted lip balm also wipes off very easily, which makes removing product at the end of the day quite simple. The downside of this however is that the colour doesn't stay on the lips for all that long, even though the moisture does. On the other hand, the balm also has a faint, sweet scent that is the bomb. (bad pun alert...)

I'd say this product is definitely worth trying, as I've been enjoying it a lot recently... if you can't already tell from this post ;) Anyway, I'll be back again soon with more summery posts, so stay tuned!

Product: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm
Colour: 418 - Caring Coral
Price: $7.96 CAD or $5.99 USD

No comments :

Post a Comment

2