Tuesday, September 02, 2014

$20 Gift Idea for Coffee Lovers

We all have a coffee lover in our life, whether it's a friend or a family member. Next time one of these people has a birthday (or other celebration), treat them to a great gift... it will only cost you twenty dollars!


The first and main part of the gift is the coffee itself. Devote $14 to this, and buy some nice, higher quality coffee for your loved one; whether it be a bag of ground coffee, or a box of capsules.

I personally bought two different boxes of my mom's favourite "Nespresso" coffees. Each box contains ten capsules and retails for around seven dollars in store. I don't drink coffee myself, so I couldn't recommend a good brand or kind, but I know that my mom really enjoys these; she just doesn't get buy them often. Try to find something that you think the receiver will enjoy, but if you don't know, remember that it's the thought that counts! Even if you don't get their favourite kind of coffee, they'll still love your gift and all the thought you put into it.

The second part of this gift is a mug for drinking the coffee in. I got this one in a kitchen store for six dollars. It's in a pretty green colour, and the mug itself is a great size.



Even better, This mug is dishwasher and microwave safe, which makes it a perfect fit for my family—the dishwasher is a fast way for us to mass-wash our mugs. This gift idea is great for any coffee lover because it can be modified to their taste in coffee, and their taste in mug designs and colours. Be creative and put thought into your present, I'm sure the person you're giving it to will love it!

That wraps up my coffee lovers' gift idea, I hope you're inspired for future presents. This was quite a short post, but there are many bigger ones to come, so stay tuned!

4 comments :

  1. I'm huge coffee lover!
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should treat yourself to some nice coffee sometime <3

      Delete
  2. I'm a big coffee lover and this would be such an amazing gift idea!! I love it!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hope it inspired you :)

      Delete

2