Sunday, September 21, 2014

My week in (autumn-themed) Instagram photos

I recently got Instagram, and I've been using it quite a bit to post some of my photos for people to see. (obviously, hahaha.) I thought I'd share some of the photos here, on my blog as well, because they are mostly autumn-themed, and I feel like the photos really capture a few small joys of this beautiful season. I hope you enjoy the photos! 

*All photos were taken on my camera and some were edited a bit... none were taken on my phone*

You can find me on Instagram here if you like the photos: http://instagram.com/akinokiki

The sky was just so beautiful and blue, I couldn't resist taking a photo of it.
I took this photo of the autumn sunset from the middle of the road, and I just thought that it was so pretty and seasonal, especially with the car in it.




I found these red berries growing while I was out, and they looked to fall-like with the colourful tree in the background... I just had to take a photo.

Below the tree were some more berries that had fallen to the ground.

I got up bright and early, and thought it was the perfect opportunity to photograph some pretty autumn leaves.

Some leaves, again, but this photo looks very Canadian to me somehow. Maybe it's the maple leaves :)

And to finish a week of photos, an adorable picture of my grandparents' cat. I took this during the summer, but I loved it so much that I had to share it with everyone on Instagram.
Do you have Instagram? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

2