Sunday, October 19, 2014

First impressions: Bioré deep pore charcoal cleanser

A few weeks ago, my sister found a sample for the Bioré Deep Pore Cleanser in a Seventeen Magazine that she got, and she gave it to me. I tried it as soon as I could, and I was both happy and disappointed with the results. Here are my first impressions :)


The cleanser has a thin gel-like consistency filled with tiny little black beads. It isn't exactly exfoliating, but it's definitely more than a soft foam consistency. The scent is nice as a face wash, but not something that I would wear as perfume, or burn as a candle. 

The wash itself is refreshing to use and very effective at cleansing, but it left my skin feeling a bit tingly and stiff. I don't generally like it when products leave my skin feeling tight, but I can't decide if I mind it or not because this one really gave the feel that it had deep cleaned my skin. 

I most likely won't buy this product because even though it's budget-friendly and works well, I really didn't like how tight it made my skin feel. It did help with a breakout that I was trying to get through, so I might reconsider...I'm on the fence about this product. 

Have you ever tried this face wash? I'm curious to hear about your experience! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

2