Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Liebster Blog Award Nomination


I've never done an award or tag before, but I thought that the Liebster award was so sweet, and a good chance for my readers to get to know me a bit better. Liebster is a german word that means sweetheart, beloved person or darling. Thank you so much to Nicole from Hey, Let's Makeup for nominating me :) 


Rules for Liebster Award:
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
  1. Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  1. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
  1. Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they have been nominated

11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

  • I took ballet classes for seven and a half years and I only quit 1 and a half years ago
  • I saved up for my own kitten when I was 9; he's 5 years old now
  • I'm attending my 6th school now because I moved schools quite a few times when I was younger
  • I've wanted to be a vet since I was only 3 years old. I have so many other ideas for future career paths, but I always end up coming back to wanting to be a vet.
  • I've played violin for 8 years
  • I barely own any makeup, and I'm trying new things as I go.
  • My favourite book series is Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • I have to take hot showers even when it's really hot outside... I don't know why, but I just can't stand cold showers
  • I really like making lists; I feel like they help to organize my life
  • I'm not good at sports... trust me, that's not me being modest, it's the truth.
  • I really want to travel the world one day... hopefully fairly soon, even if it's one small place at a time :)

11 QUESTIONS FROM NICOLE

Where are you from?
I'm from Ontario, Canada. I've also lived in British Columbia, Canada.

Where is your favourite place to shop?
For clothes, I really like American Eagle Outfitters :)

Who is your favourite blogger?
This is such a hard question for me because I love so many blogs! Here are a few:
How would you describe your beauty style?
I would say my makeup style is very natural. Even though I love statement lips and shimmery eyeshadow now and then, most people don't even notice that I wear makeup on a daily basis!

What is your favourite thing to do on your spare time?
I really enjoy planning and making gifts, so I love to start preparing christmas presents months in advance. I also love playing the violin, baking and doing crafts. I also like wasting time on the internet, but that goes without saying, right? ;)

What is your favourite animal?

I really like any baby animals, and cats, dogs, bunnies and elephants. I basically like all animals :)

If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Probably fruits and vegetables. I've always loved them, and I could use them to make vegan meals or something, haha. I know I kind of cheated on that answer, but whatever ;)

Who is your favourite singer/band?

I really like Troye Sivan and Meghan Trainor. Other than those two, I just listen to single songs that I like... I can never seem to commit to liking one band or singer, or even just a whole album!

Do you have any bad habits and if so what are they?
Of course I have bad habits! My worst habit is probably procrastination... I even put off doing things that I love, and I can't understand why!

Who is your favourite Youtuber? (If you can't pick one, list a few!)
This is yet another question that I have so many to choose from... so here are more than a few:
I really like LaurDIY, velvetgh0st (Gabby), Zoella, Troye Sivan, Essiebutton, Missglamorazzi (Ingrid), Superwoman and mylifeaseva.
Definitely more than a few, but I tried ;)

What is one food item you dislike?
I like most foods, so there aren't many that I'll avoid eating. I don't like macaroni and cheese though, as weird as that may be. I just don't like the cooked, hard/gooey cheese on top.



MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. Where are you from?
2. What is/are your favourite makeup brand(s)? (If you wear makeup)
3. What inspired you to start blogging?
4. What's a hobby that you love doing?
5. What is one vacation or travelling experience that you've absolutely loved?
6. What's your dream job? (If you already have a job, just a job you'd have in another life even if it's impossible. Or is your current job your dream? hahaha)
7. Give one of your best tips/advice for beauty/fashion/skincare
8. How would you describe your fashion sense?
9. What's your favourite holiday? 
10. What's an embarrassing/funny moment in your life so far? 
11. Waterproof makeup or nah?


NOMINATIONS
Georgia from Love On The Wall
Jessica from Jembubble
Abby from Tutus and Pearls
Georgia from Georgia Vanilla
Naomi from Naomi Kenya
Katy from The Road to There
Alice from # Just Alice
Avani from Living in Makeup
The Downtime

If you make a post of this as well, let me know as I'd love to read your response :)



3 comments :

  1. Hiya, Thank you for tagging me! I have done the tag on my blog.
    http://ohjustalice.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thank you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the tag!! I had done it already from a different nomination - its just been posted on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had seen this sooner!
    I love your blog, just nominated you for another Liebster over on mine, haha. (:

    ReplyDelete

2