Monday, November 10, 2014

Just a little Lush Haul


Lush is one of those stores that almost every beauty blogger has talked about. Especially around the fall and winter, I read and hear so many great things about their bath bombs, bubble bars and melts. Oddly enough, I've never tried a Lush product myself, so I thought I'd give it a go and experience some of the amazing baths that my favourite bloggers rave about. Here are my first three Lush purchases :)





Butterbear Bath Bomb
This bath bomb is the bestselling Lush butterball in an adorable bear form. This is good news to me because if I try and love this bath bomb, it'll still be available all year round, just not in the cute bear form. It's full of cocoa butter, which is great for the skin. Said to smell like vanilla, this bath bomb sounds like it will be perfect for winter... Both sweet and nourishing for the skin. (The colder months make my skin so dry.)



Northern Lights Bath Bomb
I saw one of Velvetgh0st (Gabby)'s vlogs where she showed her northern lights bath bomb in action... it looked so cool that I wanted to try one for myself! I think that it's really unique as a bath bomb because it's shaped in a cylinder rather than a circle. According to the Lush website, this bath bomb basically creates a starry, beautiful night sky in your bath water, and that sounds awesome to me!



The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar
I can't lie, I basically bought this bubble bar just because of how cute it is! It seems silly, but I actually liked the scent of Lush's Wizard bubble bar better... the Christmas penguin was just so festive and adorable that I just had to splurge a little extra to buy it. I also really love bubble baths, so I'm super excited to try this one. (I'm gutted to destroy the cute penguin though!)

I can't wait to try all three of these bath products over the next couple of months, because they're all so cute and smell amazing. I think that they might even motivate me to take baths a bit more often this season :) What Lush bath products are your favourites?


No comments :

Post a Comment

2