Wednesday, December 17, 2014

All I want for Christmas is...



I've been seeing more and more Christmas wish lists being posted on my favourite blogs, and I have to admit that they're really interesting and fun to read. I thought that I'd share my own just for the fun of it!



  • Lights that I can use to take photos inside
Because it's the winter time, there never seems to be enough natural light coming in through the windows, and I always end up with bad lighting in my photos. I'm hoping to get some small lights that I can use for indoor photography all year round :)
  • A nice 2015 planner
I have a bit of an obsession with planners, and although I can never seem to keep one in use for more than a month, I love having one that I can use to keep track of my schedule, homework, and use to journal in from time to time.
  • Baking supplies 
As you've probably figured out, I love to bake. I absolutely love getting new baking supplies and recipe books, and I've thought about getting a set of icing tips soon. I really want to try to get in to decorating the cookies and cakes that I make.
  • Zoella Beauty Makeup Bag (The adorable guinea pig one)
I've had my eye on this makeup bag since the very first time that I saw it on Zoe's blog. It's a sturdy makeup bag in a slightly coral-y pink colour with an adorable guinea pig printed on the front... it also has gold polka dots in the background. It's a mashup of some of my favourite things: animals, coral, gold and polka dots... all in a makeup bag! (And I don't own a makeup bag yet, so it's even better!)
  • A good face mask
I keep hearing about how wonderful face masks are on the skin... but the only few that I've tried have left my skin dry and irritated. There's actually one mask that I've tried a tiny bit of, once... it really calmed down and stabilized the health of my skin. This mask was the Bodyshop Ionic clay mask. I've also read countless times about how great the Origins clear improvements charcoal mask is!
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance in "Champagne"
I don't own an eyeshadow primer; I never have. I've been on the lookout for a nice one for a while now, and once I heard Ingrid from Miss Glamorazzi on Youtube rave about this gorgeous primer, I added it to my wish list right away. I probably won't get it for Christmas, but it's still near the top of my "If I had more money wish list"... hahaha :P
  • A hat and some socks
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm always cold in the winter... always. Because of this, it's always great to have some nice pairs of socks, hats and scarves around that I can wear (more like live in!)
  • Books
I love a good book, but I haven't been reading much lately... it's a sad mixture of not having enough time, and just not having a book to read. I personally think that books are great presents, because it gives the person something interesting to do in their spare time!
  • Craft supplies, or a giftcard to a craft store
Good old washi tape and scrapbook paper never hurt anyone ;) Seriously though, I could basically  live in craft stores... half of my hobbies are crafty, so they're some of my favourite places to shop!
  • Other products and stuff
You know, the never-ending list of "if only"s that we probably all have at the back of our minds... all of the Youtube videos and blog posts that I read about different beauty products are getting to me!

What's on your Christmas wish list this year?



No comments :

Post a Comment

2