Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Best of Secret Santa 2014


This year, I did secret Santa in three of my four classes at school. I think that it's a fun way to spread joy during the holiday season. I thought I'd share two of the gifts that I received that I absolutely love.  If my secret santas from this year ever read this post, then thank you to all of you!




I received a gift set from the Bodyshop (if you didn't already know, I love the Bodyshop!) in the Glazed Apple holiday scent. It contains a mini shower gel, a mini body butter and a little loofa. The glazed apple scent is my favourite from the Bodyshop collection, and it smells AMAZING!
I've actually started using all three products already, and I'm very happy with all of them. The shower gel works very well, and I think that it would be perfect for travelling. The body butter, like any other from the Bodyshop, is super moisturizing, and the texture is great. The loofas from the Bodyshop are also some of my favourites; they clean your skin very well without being too abrasive or damaging.


I was so excited when I found this Lindt star full of chocolates in a bag with my name on it. Lindors are some of my favourite chocolates, and I love the packaging of the star... it's so festive and I know that the chocolates are just as delicious.

This was just a short post because I'm working on a few longer ones for later on. Do you do secret Santa at school? Let me know in the comments below :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

2