Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Five Things I'm Loving































I've been using a lot of great things lately... things meaning a large assortment of random products in the beauty, food&drink and stationery ranges. I've put together a post highlighting my five favourites from the past little while. Enjoy :)



A little while ago, I tried this highly popular bath bomb from LUSH: the Twilight bath bomb. It smells wonderful, and makes the bathwater a deep, shimmery purple. In my opinion, it makes a bath that is perfect for relaxing after a stressful day!































I've mentioned this nail polish many times on this blog already, and I'll mention it again. The Face shop's Face it Gel touch nails in this light, shimmery pink colour is my absolute favourite. It looks girly and fun but in a subtle way, and lasts a good few days if you use two layers and a top coat. I don't wear nail polishes often, but this one is low-maintenance, and compliments any outfit. I'd say it's a must-have shade!

Le Pen by Marvy Uchida is my favourite pen at the moment; perhaps even my favourite pen of all time! It writes on paper effortlessly and smoothly, and the ink never bleeds or smudges. If you see stock in a store near you, try one out on a piece of paper—if you're a stationery lover like me, I guarantee that you'll be instantly hooked. They come in a wide range of colours, and I'll be off to buy a black one soon (I'm in need of a great black pen).































Lemon balm tea is calming, and helps me to fall asleep at the end of a long day. I try to drink a mug of this tea every single night, as it keeps me a little more hydrated. I especially love how it has a subtle, soothing taste of citrus.































I absolutely love my "Yes, Please" Amy Tangerine paper pad. It's filled with tons of cute patterned cardstocks, and I use them all over the place... cards, journaling and room decoration. The patterns are bright and spring-y, and the paper is great quality. I recommend picking up a pad at your local craft store, you won't regret it!

That's it for today! What are your current favourite products? Let me know in the comments below :)

2 comments :

  1. I'm obsessed with stationary so I love your pad! The tea sounds lovely although I'm yet to find a flavoured tea I like. Perhaps I'll like this one

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pad really is great! Hope you find a tea you like, too :)

      Delete

2