Friday, July 17, 2015

Bioderma Micellar Water: Worth the Hype? (Yes!)

Bioderma Micellar Water: Worth the hype? | Akinokiki
It's really difficult to not read about the Bioderma Micellar Water when browsing through beauty blogs these days... it's definitely a cult favourite for removing makeup, and it seems like every blogger is raving about it. My mom purchased this micellar water a while ago because she's getting into makeup again, and so I thought I'd try some out to see it it's really worth the hype!


It turns out that this product is really worth the hype, because I love putting some of it on a cotton pad to remove any face or eye makeup that I wore during the day. It removes all of the products so quickly and effortlessly, and a little bit of water really goes a long way. This is definitely the quickest makeup removing method that I have ever tried, and I absolutely love it!

The only downside of this water is that I like to wear waterproof mascara sometimes, and this definitely doesn't work on that, because it's made of water... and waterproof products do require an oil-based remover. However, for anyone who doesn't wear waterproof makeup too often and has some money to spend on a lovely, pricier makeup remover, this one is number one on my recommendations list: I'd say give it a go, you won't be disappointed!

Have you ever tried micellar waters?

8 comments :

  1. I've not yet tried micellar water, but I've heard so many amazing things about it. Bioderma sounds like an excellent choice. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, will have to get some of this water :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'A Month in the Life of....'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love micellar water however I have never tried this one, sounds great though x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I hope you liked the post :)

      Delete
  4. I love Bioderma!! It's such an amazing product and I surely can't live without it!!

    http://livialinette.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment... I totally second that!

      Delete

2