Monday, August 31, 2015

Current Obsession: Clinique Cheek Pop

Clinique Ginger Pop | Akinokiki
Clinique Ginger Pop | Akinokiki
I never thought it would happen, but I've recently been absolutely obsessed with a blush! This is probably because it's a pigmented shade of bright, natural pink, and it's perfect for everyday use. It only takes an extra 2 seconds in the morning, because it's very easy to keep it looking natural and not clown-like. The blush I'm talking about is Clinique's cheek pop in "ginger pop". I've been wearing this blush almost every day since I bought it on my birthday (read about that and also see a swatch here) and I love applying it with the RealTechniques blush brush. Not only are the shade and quality of the product unbeatable, the product is shaped as a daisy which I find beautiful... and it's perfect for photos, which is a blogger's dream! (Both the product itself and any look using the blush!) It just adds a lovely pop of colour to an otherwise plain look, but it's so subtle that you wouldn't know it was there. I think that this shade would compliment almost any skin tone because it's just so natural and pink, so if you're on the lookout for an amazing high-end blush, this should definitely be on your list!

Have you been loving any blushes recently? I'd love to hear your suggestions :)

18 comments :

  1. This blush is really pretty !! :) I really like two blushes: a Sigma and a Catrice one!

    www aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave one of these to my mum for her birthday and she loves it, I really want to get one now! xx
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say go for it if you can afford it! They're incredible and you won't regret the purchase :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree about the blush, too... it's gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Great review! The blush color looks really pretty! :)
    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blush is so pretty and the packaging is super cute. Love it, would like to try this one really soon! :)

    All the love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Eiren, let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  6. Hi there I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, see my latest post to read about it

    http://paigygirl.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige, I'll be sure to check it out :)

      Delete
  7. Amazing post dear! I love it:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't tried anything from them in a while, this looks really nice!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their blushes are amazing quality, I'd definitely recommend them :)

      Delete

2