Friday, August 28, 2015

Montreal and Clothing Haul

Beautiful Church in Old Montreal
Last week, my family drove to Montreal, Quebec and spent two days there. we explored a small part of the city, did some shopping and ate some amazing food so I wanted to share it on my blog today!


Wandering
Historic centre and cool view in Old Montreal

Street in Old Montreal

Public piano in the entertainment district of Montreal

Food
The first meal that we ate in Montreal was lunch at a place called Olive and Gourmando in the old town. I had a panini and it was delicious! The people there were very nice, but they were rushing around everywhere—there were so many people crowded into the tiny space so that there was barely any space to move around!

The next meal we had was at an Italian food place called Focolaio. They sold mainly pizza and the options were almost endless! I split a mushroom and green pepper pizza as well as a Caesar salad with my sister, and both parts were absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you're in the area!


The next morning, we ate brunch at Eggspectation. I had a dish of 2 over-easy eggs, grilled tomatoes, potato wedge-things (they were amazing) and toast. It was a great way to start off the day!



Le Cartet is probably my favourite place in Montreal. We visited the cafe almost four years ago when we went to Montreal last, and we knew that we had to come back. They sell delicious sandwiches, coffees, dishes and desserts, and I decided to have tiramisu. (We went just for sweets before we left). The dessert came in a cute mason jar and was the best tiramisu I've ever had! (I've only ever had 3, but trust me; it was delicious!)


Shopping/ Haul
Montreal is huge for shopping, so we had to check out the malls downtown. I bought a few things in H&M that I fell in love with...

This black cape/poncho. I can't wait to wear it in the fall!
This gorgeous top... it has pretty lace lining along the bottom!
This grey, khaki kind of top. The front is like a plain, elegant tee shirt and the back is lace!
This Pyjama top is from La Vie en Rose and I love how cute it was!

This trip was amazing and I love everything that I purchased! Have you been on any cool trips this summer?

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You should definitely visit if you get the chance, it's beautiful and there's a lot to look at and do!

      Delete

2