Thursday, December 03, 2015

Farewell Autumn Room, Hello December!

I haven't blogged in a while so I haven't shown it here, but when Autumn arrived I decorated my room seasonally and made it super cozy. Now that it's officially December, I'll be changing the decor up again for the Holidays. I'm really sad to put away some of my fall decor because I love it so much, but I'm also so excited for the Holidays! Before I switch things up, I thought I'd finally share my Fall room :)

Fall Leaves and Fairy Lights | My Autumn Room

I wrapped a garland of fake Autumn leaves around my fairy lanterns to match the season. I really love how this turned out!

Autumnal Bedside Table | Akinokiki

I really decked out my bedside table to go with the Autumn theme. At the front, I placed a tray with a beautiful pumpkin design on it. I got this for just $4 at a local store! I'm using this for both decoration and functionality: I'm keeping my hair elastics and pins on it. 

Autumnal Bedside Table | Akinokiki
Farther back, I have fake Autumnal flowers in a jar that I covered with burlap and twine. I also have a Fall candle among some body products.

Autumnal Bedside Table | Akinokiki

I have another little candle in my owl candle holder on the right. Along with the owl, I also have an adorable hedgehog lipgloss to create a woodland theme. I replaced a photo in the frame on the right with some seasonal printed paper: the grey hearts are actually detailed with a knit print. I just love how seasonal this corner of my room feels!

Autumnal Paintings | Akinokiki
These are some Autumn-themed paintings I made a couple of years ago. Little pieces of art can really add to the vibe of the decor, and it's really fun to play around with different mediums creatively!

Autumn Burlap Bunting | Akinokiki
Above my desk, I hung up some burlap bunting that I made last year. (see the post here)

Autumn desk decor | Akinokiki
On the corner of my desk, I replaced my summery fake flowers with more Autumnal versions, and added an amazing spice-scented candle from Bath and Body Works. I also have a small stack of homemade bath fizzies on display. (see how I made them here!)

Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle | Akinokiki
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle from Bath and Body Works: an amazing fall scent. It smells like fall spices and is slightly sweet; reminiscent of baked goods! The mason jar look also looks really nice with Autumnal decor.

Did you make your room decor cozy this Autumn season? Excited for the Holidays? Let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

2