Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Beauty and Fashion Wishlist

A Beauty and Fashion Wishlist | Akinokiki

Today I wanted to share a list of some nice beauty products and fashion accessories that I've seen lately. I'm calling it a wishlist, but it's more of just a random list of nice things that I've seen or heard about in the past few weeks (though they are the ones that especially peaked my interest). Hope you enjoy :)

Essie Stones n Roses: I recently saw this Essie nail polish at my local drugstore and thought that the rosy pink colour was so pretty, and summery (after all, it is from their resort collection). I don't paint my nails often, so any catchy colour is a bit out of my comfort zone, but while this colour is bright, it is also neutral pink enough that it seems a lot more wearable to me, especially since it's the summer. :) 

Matt and Nat Mini Tacoma Purse: I've been eyeing Matt and Nat bags for a while now... they sell high quality vegan leather bags in tons of different styles, and they're a Canadian company! I came across the mini Tacoma bag in a store last week and I instantly loved it. The triangle shape is very clean and classic, and I love that it can be worn as a cross body purse or carried, or in my case, my arm fits through the handles so that they can sit in the bend of my elbow. It's definitely not the cheapest purse, especially for someone like me who can't bear spending money, but it also isn't crazy expensive, and I know it's great quality, and a functional and stylish bag (with a cute vintage style) for any occasion. 

Dogeared healing gem necklaceI don't often wear jewellery just because I tend to find it uncomfortable, and I also fidget a lot with jewellery so I worry about losing it. This necklace, however, is small and dainty, with a thin, gold-filled chain and a small sparkling stone in the centre, and I know that I wouldn't mind wearing this beautiful accessory because it seems comfortable and gorgeous.

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick: I've read a lot about this new line of lipsticks so much in the past week or so, and they sound lovely. I don't own much higher end makeup, but I do love a good neutral pink lipstick, and this line has a huge selection of gorgeous ones! From just looking and reading online, I'm interested in the shade Backtalk, but of course, I'd have to test some out in Sephora to compare the shades and consistencies before really choosing any specifics.

What beauty and fashion items have you had your eye on recently?

14 comments :

  1. That's such a cute color of nail polish, and I have such a long wish list I don't even want to pretend to make one. There's Chanel purses, eyeshadow palettes and so many ridiculous things I don't need but would definitely put on a wish list ;) xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, wish lists definitely come in all sizes ;) Thanks for reading, Adaleta!

      Delete
  2. Really want to try some Urban Decay lipsticks have never had one!
    Chloe xx
    http://thechloebarnes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for stopping by, Chloe :)

      Delete
  3. My list is always so big that I don't even want to think about the things I want to get or try, haha! #GirlsProblems :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the urban decay vice lipsticks look so good and they have a ton of colours.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so need all of the new UD lipsticks - they all look so gorgeous! xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a lovely wishlist. I also am on the hunt for the perfect summer nailpolish and Essie is the best choice - they have so many lovely colours.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kerstin! I love Essie too, their colours are always gorgeous :)

      Delete
  7. I also love a nude lipstick so much, I have never tried the urban decay lipsticks but they look stunning! A great wishlist!

    Emma’s World X

    ReplyDelete

2