Thursday, July 07, 2016

My New MAMBI Happy Planner 2016-2017

MAMBI Happy Planner 2016-2017 | Akinokiki
Last year, I bought my first "decorative" planner... one that's pretty and that I use to scrapbook my memories with stickers, wash tape and highlighters. I got the MAMBI Happy Planner 1st edition and wrote a post about it here. This year, I decided to get one in the new, pretty watercolour style. I didn't fully use up my planner last year, but I'm hoping to get some good use out of it for a little longer this time around :)

MAMBI Happy Planner 2016-2017 | Akinokiki
As with last year's planner, this one is bound using the disc system, so the pages are removable. This is great for when you're writing on or decorating a spread, because the discs won't get in the way of your pen. As a bonus, the discs are really cute again: pink, with heart cut-outs in the centres!


This part is the same as last year's planner as well... a welcome page where you can write in your name to make it your own. This style's page is very colourful and trendy.

MAMBI Happy Planner 2016-2017 | Akinokiki

One thing that's very new is the year-at-a-glance pages, which, in this style are not just useful, but also gorgeous! I love how this spread looks with the watercolour :) This year, the divider tabs are laminated as well, which is really nice because the tabs won't bend in easily this way.

MAMBI Happy Planner 2016-2017 | Akinokiki
The introduction to each month in this style is very cute... it has a "currently" section for noting all of your favourite activities and items of the month, as well as space for birthdays and other important dates.

MAMBI Happy Planner 2016-2017 | Akinokiki

Each month starts with a divider in a different print. Some have quotes and some are patterns, but they all tie into the watercolour theme!

This planner's monthly layout is very clean yet decorative. The splashes of watercolour along with the cute font and colour choices make it stylish, but also leave tons of room in the spacious boxes and notes section to organize and/or decorate your life.

MAMBI Happy Planner 2016-2017 | Akinokiki

The colour scheme that is introduced for each month in the monthly layout stays the same throughout the weekly spreads, and again, the choices of colour are very trendy. The boxes in these spreads are also very spacious, leaving plenty of room to fill in your day as well as decorate. The headers to each section are blank this year, which is really nice as well, since I personally don't use the three sections as "Morning", "Afternoon" and "Evening".

So that's it... my new MAMBI Happy Planner in the watercolour style! It lasts 18 months but if this year repeats itself, I'll be getting a new one again after only 12 months :) Do you use a paper planner?

14 comments :

  1. What an adorable planner, I love how bright it is! I'd really like a Kate Spade planner, but theirs are 18 months, and I'm not sure how to transition from my current 12 month one :(

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Angelina! Hope you can find the planner that's right for you and transition comfortably :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely planner!! It looks so cute! <3 Great post ! I don't have a planner I tend to just use a notebook but this look soo beautiful I many just need to look for a planner!

    Amelia | http://amelia-g.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful planner! I love how colorful it is, perfect for summer.

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I agree, it's really pretty :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! Cutest planner ever! I need this one!

    JennyLovesBeauty♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh I really need one of that! hahaha
    great post! :)

    Jade -
    http://www.tinybigmoments.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a sucker for planners. I would love to make one for myself, this is such an inspiration. I love it <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do, Bash :)

      Delete
  7. I love planners, they are just so cute! This has to be one of the best ones I have ever seen! It's just perfect! I need one!! <3
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to read, Stacey :)

      Delete

2