Saturday, August 20, 2016

Fresh Beauty Gift Review

Review: Fresh Beauty | Akinokiki
I got two deluxe samples of Fresh Beauty products last month from Sephora as a free birthday gift. (featured in a post here) I have been using the two skincare products since, and I thought I'd share my thoughts here!
Fresh Rose Face Mask | Akinokiki

The rose face mask smells really nice, like an actual rose garden: sweet and floral. It is very soft on the skin, and the gel consistency is really easy to spread over the face. During the 10 minutes that I leave it on, it makes my skin tingle slightly, but in a really nice way. It's very easy to wash off, which I always appreciate in a face mask. I can't really judge long term effects because I haven't been using it for an extended period of time, but I can say that it definitely leaves the skin feeling softer and cleaner, and it is a very pampering experience to use it. 

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser | Akinokiki
The Soy Face Cleanser is very smoothing, and is doing wonders in clearing up my skin. A little goes a long way with this gel cleanser: I barely need a pea sized amount for my whole face. I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now, and my skin is really clearing up and starting to glow. I started noticing results after only a few days, and things have only gotten better! 

I'll be sad when these products run out, because I'm really liking them, and the full-sized products are very expensive!

2 comments :

2