Thursday, August 18, 2016

OOTD: Overalls, Stripes and a Classic Purse

Outfit of the Day | Akinokiki
I thought I'd share a quick outfit of the day post featuring one of my favourite outfits from the past few weeks. Enjoy :)
OOTD | Akinokiki
Tee: H&M • Overalls: TNA • Purse: Matt and Nat • Sandals: Payless • Necklace: Brandy Melville

This look is very casual and comfortable, but a few accessories make it classic in a way, too. The overalls are made of a very soft material, and combined with a plain striped tee and sandals, they make an ensemble high on the comfort side. I also love how the classic purse from Matt and Nat adds a slight vintage feel to the look.

OOTD | Akinokiki
I pair this with simple hair, a touch of makeup (Clinique Ginger Pop blush, Bite Beauty Tatin lip crayon), and a little necklace to add some elegance to the outfit.

What outfit has made you feel confident and comfortable this summer?

2 comments :

  1. This is such a cute summer outfit - it really suits you x
    - Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alice! I'm glad you like it as much as I do :)

      Delete

2